|June 23, 2017|
Zoolapalooza concerts are getting bigger and better this summer! Eat, drink, dance and be merry for an additional night and under the all-new Bicentennial Pavilion. This increadily fun night out is a great way to kick off summer weekends on Friday evenings.
Zoolapalooza days are the perfect time to enjoy the Zoo. Concerts are included with Zoo admission, so you can play all day and dance all night! The after-hours ambiance feels like a Zoo trip like no other. Plus add to your night out:
- Music: Performed live from 5:30-8:30pm
- Food: Great specialty food stations feature a new menu for purchase each night
- Beverages: A full bar, featuring beer sampling for those 21 years and older
- Activities: Kids will enjoy playing with instruments, animal artifacts and a friendly game of tic-tac-toe
- Animals: On exhibit until 7pm
- Rides: Available until 7pm. Zoo Members: Ride tickets are only $1 per ride from 5-7pm .
Concerts are weather protected under the Zoo’s beautiful Party Pavilion. Tables are open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Concerts are free for Zoo members and included with regular admission.
- Enjoy a full day at the Zoo, save time and save money by purchasing tickets in advance online or at Indiana Members Credit Union locations.